sâmbătă, 1 iunie 2013

Are you talking to me?

Sometimes, even though I find it distressing, it is useful to read something you already know, to find a writer that speaks your mind, like Social Media Marketing for Publishers written by Liz Murray. This is how conversations starts, you have something in common and want to speak about it, confront ideas and maybe also fight for opinions or a new concept.

Tonight I have several questions on my mind. I know my answer, but I'm searching for others too.
For example, do you like to have a dialogue with somebody you don't know, like a relative you have never met or a person on the street that is asking you an advice? Is that easy to bear, is it comfortable? Do you like to answer a tweet from a stranger? I only can guess your answer and mine from your first words.

How do you choose the subject you want to discuss with somebody totally new? Can you discuss anything with anyone? Do you stay in the comfort zone and just hum, or you start presenting or questioning an  interest, ask opinions and recommendations? How does a conversation start?

Niciun comentariu: